Monday, October 15, 2012

Romney Rolls In Ohio

York:  "I see Romney momentum in Ohio in several ways," said Mark Weaver, a longtime Republican strategist in Ohio. "People clamoring to get tickets to see him speak, people standing in line to get yard signs and then being upset if they run out, and polling that I see in my other races show him outperforming most other Republican candidates here."

The article also offers this testimonial from a former Obama voter - "I think President Obama tricked me into voting for him," Low continued in an impromptu discussion that could have doubled as a Romney ad. "I feel like he lied to me. He made promises he couldn't keep. He played on my young emotions. He played on me because I was young and naïve. I didn't know anything about the world. I believed that he was going to give us a change. I just feel like he made a lot of promises -- there's no way he followed through with them. I haven't seen any change. I've seen change for the worse, not change for the better. So I hope Mitt Romney can carry us through the next four years."

No comments:

Post a Comment