- Going to war in Libya without first seeking congressional approval.
- The administration's screwing of the primary GM investors so he could give the company to his buddies in the UAW.
- Offering Joe Sestak a White House job to drop out of the Senate race against Arlen Specter
- Offering Andrew Romanoff a White House job to drop out of the Senate Race against Michael Bennett.
- Dropping an already won case against the New Black Panther's.
- Refusing to prosecute African Americans for Civil Rights violations.
- Ignoring a court order to ease up on restrictions against deep water drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, instead issuing tougher restrictions.
- Circumventing the Senate by setting up a "shadow cabinet" of Czars.
- Obama's Justice Department’s refusal to defend the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). Ignoring his constitutional responsibility to defend laws passed by Congress.
- Firing (and slandering) AmeriCorps inspector general Gerald Walpin after because he was investigating Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson a friend of the Obamas.
- Practicing crony capitalism and wasting taxpayer money with Green energy loans to Solyndra and other failing companies.
- No bid contract given to a company owned by major Obama donor for a small pox vaccine that doesn't work.
- Fast and Furious: Giving guns to Mexican drug cartels in an attempt to take away guns from law abiding Americans.
- Making recess appointments when congress was not in recess.
- Trampling on the Catholic Church's first amendment rights by forcing them to pay for procedures and drugs that their faith bans.
- The GSA and Secret Service scandals neither of which should be blamed on Obama directly, both of which show his poor management of the federal government.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
The Obama Adminstration's Top 15 "Achievements"
To counter conservative claims that the Obama administration has failed to achieve anything in three plus years, The Lid has compiled an entire list of notable achievements: