Wednesday, June 27, 2012

12 Hours From Now . . .

we will know whether Obamacare lives or dies (or continues on in some sort of mutated-zombie form).  Then, later tomorrow, the House is expected to vote Attorney General Holder in contempt.  That pretty much guarantees it will be the biggest political newsday in this blog's short history.

Unfortunately, I am also leaving for vacation tomorrow.  While I hope to at least have time for some quick coverage to the Supreme Court's Obamacare decision, I recommend that readers refer to the sites on my Recommended Reading list for full coverage of these stories and everything else that happens over the next few days.  They all do a far better job than me anyway. 
I will be back to my regular blogging schedule on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment